Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We need this!

Let me tell you a little something about me. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I go to the fridge and there is no ice. Even worse is when someone has put the empty trays BACK into the freezer without refilling them. Sigh. I drink almost all of my beverages with ice--water, juice, even milk. I can't drink things warm, so it really irritates me when there is no ice.

Now let me tell you a little something about Jordan. He does not know how to refill ice cube trays. I'm not kidding. When we lived in the old house, I had to tape a note to the side of the freezer reminding him to refill them. It was a constant argument.

We need this ice cube tray. Not only is it convenient, but it is fun enough that Jordan will refill it on a regular basis.

No comments: