Thursday, August 28, 2008

Question of the Day

What's your comfort food?

I think for me, the better question would be: What isn't your comfort food? I'm being serious here. The closer I get to my wedding, and the closer that slinky little dress gets, the more I realize that I am a stress eater. I am constantly thinking of food, and it's even worse knowing that I can't have that cheeseburger that I want so badly. I am trying so hard to lose weight and I hate dieting so much. I am a complete foodie, to give up so many things that I crave constantly is so difficult. It certainly does not help to watch Jordan eat a Big Mac in front of me. That is one of my comfort foods. Big Macs. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A couple more:
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
Peanut Butter and Butter sandwiches (it's a salt thing)
Potato chips of any kind, as long as they are salty and greasy
Basically anything with large amounts of fat in it

I also miss baking, and I just recently figured htis out. I've stopped baking in the past few months, because I know if I do, I will eat the entire batch. But last weekend one of my techs had a cookout and he asked me to bring dessert, so of course I jumped for joy at the task! I made these, which as you can tell just by looking at them, are soooooooooooooooooooo rich. I ended up only having just a bite of one, I didn't even lick the bowl when I made 3 batches! These are going to be a repeat recipe. I WILL make them again when I can eat real food again. I can't wait!

No comments: