Saturday, October 25, 2008

Utterly Random Survey

I was debating whether to take lunch or have Jordan bring it to me at work.

The door between the office and the tech bay.
Um. Ever heard of liver cancer?
18
Butters
Whenever I am not feeling lazy
Are you kidding?
um, no...
Ghost hunting? Seriously?
Find my husband. He would be the source of the salsa.
I would never choose it for myself, but I don't like to get in other women's business.
I'm a die hard carnivore.
We'll put it this way, I don't want murderers getting out and coming after me. Plus I don't want to pay good money to feed and house them.
I had clear skin the whole week before my wedding. Then I had a major break out on my wedding day. What a crock.
I'd be devestated. Really. I love this place (for reasons that make no sense to even me haha).
Aren't those choices the same?
Probably the weekend we went camping at Huntington?
No but Glen got my dog addicted to War Heads in the 8th Grade
More like it's in severe danger of being eaten.
Don't remember but it probably had something to do with Sweeney Todd
the tenderest loin of the most prime Kobe Beef ever bred
No I think they are stupidly ugly
Fall Red
Feet.
Oooo tough call between drummers or bassists
i can haz cheezburger?
I see a red door and I want to paint it black.
I actually don't really see a red door.
The planet goes through temperature cycles. Species go extinct. It's sad, but it's just the way nature works.
Do you know my finance grade?
Chocolate. It's good for you.
Paint a red door black. (can you tell I'm listening to the Stones?)
filling out facebook surveys
I accidently kicked Jordan when we were on the couch yesterday.
My mom never took me to the doctor, so it wasn't really an option.
I wore Jordan's uniform.
I've been married a week. Use your brain.
Friday. Pumpkin Blizzard from Dairy Queen. mmmmmm
Weddings are too stressful and I didn't have time to cook.
I have too many favorite songs to answer that question.

No comments: