Sunday, May 03, 2009

One Big ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

The nice thing about having a blog is that I can write about the major things going on in my life. it gives people a window into my life, and it gives me a place to get my thoughts out. The downside is that it is very public. Anyone can read it, which is cool, but when you want to vent, it may not be the best option. I've started and deleted about 50 posts this weekend. I cannot tell you all what is going on, and it drives me crazy. But, I must remain professional and not run screaming around the internets like I would like to. Instead, I'm going to ask for your prayers and thoughts. I expected change when I graduated. But things are not moving in the direction I planned for and I am trying desperately to find the path I'm supposed to take. Hopefully I will be able to relax soon and get back to myself. But until then, the posts may be scarce so that I don't get myself into trouble.

No comments: