Monday, January 09, 2006

A Blind Date

I don't know if this will work. When I go into a restaurant, I smell the food, and that really starts the hunger drive. And then, I see what others are eating, and it looks so good that I can't wait to taste it. Finally, when the waiter brings me my food, I dig in. I dont know if I would like not being able to see what I'm eating. Not to mention the fact that I like to interact with other people, and it would be difficult to do so if I can't see them. Interesting concept though.

1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Blin to what CONTROLS you! Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body, ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study!